Dillingham Ranch is approximately 30 minutes from the Honolulu International Airport and 45 minutes from downtown Waikiki.
From Waikiki or the airport:
- Take H-1 West, then H-2 North toward Mililani and Wahiawa.
- When H-2 ends, keep going straight.
- After four stop lights, you'll cross a bridge and then the road forks. Keep left toward Waialua on Route 803/Kaukonahua Road.
- At the bottom of the hill, there is a yellow blinking light. Go through the blinking light onto Route 930/Farrington Highway.
- After about a 1/2 mile you will come to a traffic circle. Go under the bridge towards Mokuleia, still on Farrington Highway.
- Drive about three miles, and Dillingham Ranch is on the left hand side across from the polo field.
- Once you enter through the main gates, the office will be on your left. (Please drive slowly and watch out for animals crossing the driveway.)